Used Of Microorganism:
1. Arigulture Industry: Used to describe the animals and plants and other organic materials to produce fertilizer.
2. Food Industry: Manufacturing Lounge, Tempe, Fermentation and Bread.
3. Medical Industry: Used in medicine and control infections.
Some microorganisms can adversely affect us. For examples:
1. Virus: fever, cough, mumps, AIDS, polio, H1N1, Measles
2. Bacteria: food poisoning, stomach pain, tooth decay, eyesore.
3. Fungi: Thrush, Tinea
4. Protozoa: Malaria
1. Some diseases caused by microorganisms that spread from one patient to another patient. The disease called infectious diseases.
2. There are some ways for the disease spread.
a) Animals: - Malaria, Dengue Fever, Cholera
b) The water droplets: - Fever, Flu, Tuberculosis, Measles
c) contact: - Tinea, Ringworm
d) Food and Water: - Cholera, Hepatitis A,
e) Liquid body: - AIDS, Hepatitis B
Ways to prevent the spread of infectious diseases.
We can use the heating and boiling. Avoid directly contact of protecting food, quarantine patients and using Chemistry: Washing and treating wounds with good.